Start Up Series #6: CRM Tools for StartupsSoftware Development, Startup Series | 1 comments | by Ioana Paicu
As your business grows, you start to attract more customers and the less time you spend with each of them. As demand for your products and services grow, your time to manage your relationships with customers become thinner. Suddenly, you start to have a lot of silos it becomes too overwhelming to manage.
Customer Relationship Management Should Be Your No.1 Priority
Luckily, there’s a system for your company to manage its interactions with your current or future clients (or customers). Having a CRM allows you to store of all your client’s information in one place, which can be easily updated and shared with the whole team. This means that each team member will be able to see the last point of transaction or message communicated with a client.
Get Valuable Insights With Instant Metrics
There are some programmes that can generate reports for you so it will help you forecast and plan for the future. You can also see a complete history of a customer’s interaction with your brand which can help you come up with better, targeted marketing campaigns. Best of all, it integrates with your calendar so you won’t miss another important event with a relevant customer. Organise, automate and synchronise all of your marketing, sales, customer and technical support with these five nifty tools:
Connect to your customers in a whole new way and bring your CRM to the future!
Managing your contacts is just the start. When customers are the very blood that keeps your business alive, you want to spend more time not just tracking all sales activities, but to take the right action by selling to the right people. Your CRM must be customer- focused, helping you get valuable marketing data and social insights.
About: Salesforce is the mother of all CRM and is dubbed as the World’s No.1, a behemoth customer management solution for every small, medium or large business. You can get up and running in 30 days, and cover every stage and touch points in your customer lifecycle.
The most complete package in the market that brings all your contact management, sales and marketing, employee-tracking in one place that comes with:
- Account and contact management
- Opportunity tracking
- Lead scoring, routing and assignment
- Task and event tracking
- Customisable reports and standard dashboards
- Mobile access and customisation, administration
- Enterprise social network
- Outlook integration
- Case management
- sales dataWhat We Love:
- Clean and User-friendly interface
- Pay-as-you-go model
- No hardware or software needed
- Free Ebook to help guide your sales team
- 30-Days Risk-Free TrialPricing: Starter $25/user/mo (billed annually)
Lightning Professional $75/user/mo (billed annually) Lightning Enterprise $150/user/mo (billed annually) Lightning Unlimited $300/user/mo (billed annually)
Sales and marketing automation software that works as hard as you do!
If you’re a small business looking for an automation solution that will tie up your content management, sales and marketing together – you may want to check out InfusionSoft’s CRM solution that will help you manage every aspect of your business as you move through the pipeline.
About: Infusionsoft helps small businesses automate their sales and marketing – while combining CRM, email marketing, lead capture and e-commerce in one place. This tool helps you capture more leads, improve conversion rates, master e-commerce, manage the sales process and saves you more time.
- Contact management
- Data management
- Calendar & task management
- Lead scoring
- Campaign BuilderWhat We Love:
- Infusionsoft Mobile – manage contacts and automate on-the-go
- eCommerce tool tracks visitors on your website and automatically adds them to your CRM
- Other tools that can help with your sales campaigns, forecasting and project tracking
- Training and Knowledge Center
- Marketplace for add-ons and ready-made campaignsPricing: This CRM is packaged with other features such as marketing and sales automation, e-commerce:Essentials $199/mo
**Interactive Demo available
Close more deals in less time with Zoho CRM’s 360-degree view of your complete sales cycle and pipeline.
In any business, keeping in touch with your customers is essential – from the last time they signed up to the most recent purchase they made. This is why having a customer relationship management software is crucial in getting all that information in a single database that you can track and manage.
About: Zoho CRM frees up your time so you can focus more on generating sales. This CRM tool helps automate tasks, improve workflows and capturing opportunities for your business. This platform has many similar capabilities with Salesforce, but a price tag that’s friendlier to startups.
- Visitor tracking
- Salesforce and marketing automation
- Sales tracking
- Sales performance, inventory and workflow management
- Social and email engagement tools
- Custom apps, dashboards, functions, other integration
- Team collaboration
- Customer support
- Web forms
- File storage
- Data and security administration
- Phone bridge for call centersWhat We Love:
- Lead capturing straight from your website
- Opportunity Tracking tool that gives you an in-depth view of your sales activities
- The ability to engage in multiple channels
- Business card view – no need to scroll down to see more information about a contact
- Mobile app for iPad, iPhone and Android
- Google Apps integration
- Robust email marketing tools
- FREE edition with functional features for 10 users
- Migrate to Zoho CRM and save 60%Pricing: Zoho CRM is packaged with other features such as marketing and sales automation, e-commerce:Standard $12/user/mo (billed annually) or $15/mo Professional $25/user/mo (billed annually) or $25/mo Enterprise $35/user/mo (billed annually) or $40/mo CRM Plus starts at $50/user/mo**Offers 15-day Free Trial
Built for the Web, Made for Small Business – this simple yet powerful CRM system frees you from inefficiency.
When you want a central hub to manage all of your contacts, tasks and projects, it is important to have a powerful infrastructure that can support your system with server upgrades or security fixes. Insightly offers just that so you can focus on running your business instead.
About: Insightly is a user-friendly, powerful and affordable web-based customer relationship & project management software used by over 800000 users in 100 countries.
- Lead Management
- Contact Management
- Project Management
- Task Management
- Event / Calendar Management
- Organisation Management
- Opportunity Management
- Mass Email
- Online knowledgebase and communityWhat We Love:
- Simple and easy to use
- Email tracking and templates
- Integrated CRM and project management features to help you track your customer relationship
- Sales opportunities
- Social CRM
- Powerful integration with third party apps (email, Google, Office 365 and many more)
- Insightly mobile app for iPad, Google Nexus, iPhone, Android phones
- No setup fees, upgrade fees, or contracts
- Military grade AES-256 encryption
- Automatic Server Backups
- Free for up to 2 usersPricing:Basic $12/user/mo (billed annually) or $15/mo
Plus $29/user/mo (billed annually) or $35/mo
Professional $49/user/mo (billed annually) or $59/mo Enterprise starts @ $99/user/mo (billed annually) or $129/mo **Offers free trial
Transform the way you do sales with Hubspot’s CRM software and get connected with people who matter the most to your business.
If you’re looking for a FREE CRM that lets you invite unlimited users who can use this tool as long as they like and store as much data – Hubspot CRM is the right place to start. It takes you just a few minutes to learn how this tool can adapt to your sales and marketing process so you can stay focused on selling.
About: HubSpot CRM is one of the best newcomers in the customer relationship management industry. This free sales tool is great for small businesses who are starting to manage their sales and marketing channels all in one place.
- All-in-one content, channels and marketing dashboard
- Deal & task boards
- Send and receive emails, schedule meetings, place calls (premium feature)
- Advanced search filters (company size, location, industry, revenue)What We Love:
- Unlimited users, usage and data
- You can customise the way you view fields, filter records, select columns easily
- Ability to connect with prospect companies who visited your website even if they didn’t fill in a form (premium feature)
- Integration with Hubspot’s sales and marketing automation software
Pricing: 100% FREE forever
Your CRM is Your Most Valuable Asset
Your clients are your bread and butter. You probably talk to them everyday, know a few vital details, or care about them as people. Putting your customers at the heart of your business strategy is your ultimate key to success. CRM makes that job easier for you, freeing up your time so you can concentrate on other areas of your business with peace of mind – knowing that you and your team are using an automated system that keeps up with your customers’ needs.
Are You Ready to Discover Possibilities?
Keeping your customers alive and kicking in your CRM database will most likely tell you which are the right persons or businesses to sell to. CRM is only a tool to help you foster an emotional bond with your customers so you can address their journey into your sales funnel. Make sure that you choose something that’s easy to use so your team can deliver their best in engaging on your customer conversation, instead of learning your toolset.
Want to learn and read more? Check out our previous start up series post here.