Infographic: McDonald’s Digital Transformation & Why We’re All “Lovin’ It”Digital Transformation | 0 comments | by Erin Quilliam
Digital transformation is shaping the brands we know and love. When deployed successfully, it drives them forward despite evolving audiences and world, even amidst uncertain economic climates.
Digital transformation is not only the adoption of new technology but strategies and skills. Ultimately, a business model with be reshaped with a focus on digital being placed at the heart of the business.
For one example of successful digital transformation, look no further than McDonald’s. We discussed their transformation and its impact in detail, but check out the infographic below to find out about the scale of the transformation, and it’s success.
McDonald’s Sets a Wildly Successful Example of Digital Transformation
- McDonald’s Digital Innovation Strategy, Innovation is Everywhere.
- McDonald’s Business Strategy is Rewriting its History, Bold Business.
- Digital and Delivery – McDonald’s Growth Accelerators That are Paying Off, Diginomica.
- McDonald’s Plans to Nearly Double Restaurants in China, USA Today.
- New Sites, McDonald’s.
- Fast Food of the Future, Food Spark.
- Digital Delivery Drives Growth at McDonalds, Hospitality Tech.
- UK Burger Chains Suffering Losses, NCASS Nationwide Caterers Association.
- McDonald’s Digital Transformation – Wall Street is Loving It, Mulesoft.